Monday, March 07, 2005

India-Pakistan-Cricket

Pakistan cricket team is in India to play 3 tests and 6 ODIs and i wont be watching the matches live, well, i guess! I have followed every series that India has played starting from their Newzealand tour in 2003 except the one against Bangladesh. I will miss watching cricket badly, more so because I think India will probably win both the series with ease.

I'll miss Sachin's batting more than anything else. His record breaking century, him crossing the 10000 run mark in tests and a lot more! Damn. I hate the fact that i have put myself in a spot where i cannot afford to watch India take on Pakistan in a cricket match! There can't be a thing more tougher than this for me to face. Well, there is and that's why i wont be watching this series...

Good luck India!! will miss u guys...

1 comment:

Ram said...

hmm...cudn't resist it in the end...saw the final day's play of the 2nd test and 3rd and 5th day's play of the 3rd test...sad that Sachin's yet to get his 35th century :(.