Monday, February 07, 2005

Dearth?

i had a lot of time to pass today and i thought i'd blog! i tried to think of things i wanted to write about...guess what? i cudnt think of any! the situation is now like the "nothing" episode of "Seinfeld". am writing about...yes u got it-"Nothing".

What are my passions? cricket...and a few personalities who make some of the arts adorable and worthy to follow! i can write about them forever, but those will most likely be biased statements to a neutral observer.

I try to be very neutral these days except on things that are already my passions! I am not opinionated at all...even if the topic of discussion is "God". Instead, i observed that i am being "against" blindly passionate(read heavily opinionated) people these days. The ones who use foul language and foul means to establish that what they think is right. I think this new role of mine is very easy to play compared to defending my passions!

so, is it after all good for me to not be passionate? i dont think so. i am supposed to be a passionate guy and i respect others' passions. it's only when they argue(and use foul language) that what they say is the right thing without giving proper evidence, that i play the mocking role(with no feelings whatsoever- i dont worry about what i said when i goto bed- best thing about this whole issue!).

I strongly believe that there's no right or wrong thing in this world for a lot of things. the secret is to silently follow what we think is right without hurting the ones following what we think is wrong. "Tolerance" is the need of the hour...again, this is right according to me- may not be according to u!

why the hell is this blog named "dearth"? was i talking about a dearth of topics here...lol!

No comments: