Wednesday, January 05, 2005

A Beautiful Dream

Firstly, i decided to start sharing my blogs with the world starting today! I'd keep my previous blogs hidden until i feel i can make them public.

The night of Jan 3, 2005 was a memorable one. It brought to my dreams, for the first time ever(from what i can recollect, ofcourse!), my dream girl! oh yes- none other than Miss Rai! The dream roughly goes like this...

Scene takes place somewhere in my university. It's about 1'o'clock in the night and it's raining pretty heavily. I watch a beautiful lady walking in the rain, all drenched. It's Aishu. I run upto her and offer her my umbrella(or did i?). We share it and walk for about 10 minutes- no words spoken. Oh yes- i forgot to tell u all, She's wearing a red color saree and her bindi is intact(sticker, maybe?). We reach a building and enter into it. Now she speaks for the first time- says "Thank You" with a million dollar smile! I sigh and say, "No problem. I think i should accompany you home"(i knew that she lived in an avenue close to my univ- Stratford Avenue). She gratefully accepts. But some time elapses in between(i dont know why!). When i meet her after the gap, she's not alone, but with a couple of guys(no! not Vivek n Salman!!). She speaks, "These guys stay pretty close to where i live. I think i'll be fine". A small heartbreak! I struggle for words. Then i manage to say, "I've seen u a lot and am a big fan of you"(i know she's Miss Rai- but also a student in my univ!). She goes, "i have seen you too! And thanks for your help"- a wicked smile this time and she walks away with the two guys and then something happens and there ends the dream!

Is it true that you dont see colors in your dreams? because, i am pretty sure she was wearing a red saree! Maybe it's all in the mind. Maybe, i didn't see any color but my subconscious asked me to assume it's red.

Dreams are meant to bring memories of things you think of the most- for reasons, good or bad. I literally am mad about Aishu and yet, this is the first time am having a dream in which i interact with her personally! Strange.

Dreams are a myth! Alas, If only we were able to understand the meanings they try to convey!

Whatever it is, this is one dream i'd cherish forever!

6 comments:

Nostalgia said...

I created an account for myself just to write a comment on your beautiful dream. I inked for a while but failed to figure out a semblance of any girl living on startford. I don't know whether dreams come in black and white but certainly your dream is colorful. Probably you should see this
http://www.mahiram.com/movies/interviews/2005/ash010505.html

Ram said...

hey Nostalgia!
Thx for ur comment and the awesome link and for creating an account just to comment!! u cud have commented anonymously as well- just incase u dint know. Damn, i missed the program on TV or have i not? i remember twas supposed to be on TV some time in Jan. is it already over?!! i hope not!
and dont put me in a spot here! i knew she lived in Stratford cos i have seen her b4!(in my dream's past, ofcourse).
Disclaimer: This dream is by no means referring to any particular girl living in Stratford Avenue!

Anonymous said...

heheheheheh cant jus stop laughing..
heights man.Wanted to see how ur first blog wud have been and as i expected really funny.But u know u had ash in ur dreams and i had Karan johar and the BIg B in my dreams. It was like one of Karans film u know,very colourful.:-)

Nisha

Ram said...

Nisha- karan johar? :O - SRK wud have been a better choice ;)...but then, Karan aint that bad...but big B? hehe.

Anonymous said...

Hey SRK by default... No substitute. Even yesterday had a fight with my friend. Obviously reason behind was SRK.
Karan Johar-- coz i like his movies and also i like his show. "Coffe with karan".
But Big B was my uncle in my dream. :-)

Nisha

Ram said...

hehe ok