Saturday, February 25, 2006

procrastination

i procrastinate a lot. 9 out of 10 times, i feel bad about it, and rightly so. But there's no better feeling than that one time, when i feel so glad for having procrastinated.

I feel glad i procrastinate my anger. More often than not, my anger dies fastly with time. The longer i procrastinate, the calmer i feel. It avoids me "suttufying" someone with my "naa" and thereby causing "vadu".

I feel glad i procrastinate vengeance for it'd otherwise crumble all the faith i have in, "innaa seydhaarai oruththal avar naaNa nannayam seidhu vidal".

I get a lot of time to think when i procrastinate and i feel that my way of thinking gets better, the longer i take to make up my mind about something(eventhough i do not keep thinking about it all the time).

Procrastination educates me. Procrastination ruins me.

I am nothing and I am everything if i do not procrastinate.

Here I am, still thinking whether i should click on the "publish post" button or not. I think I will...

9 comments:

Prasanna said...

an ishmall correction.... 'vadu' is not CAUSED!! [-x
it is the 'punn' which is caused by the 'vadu' which means a (harsh) word.. thiruvalluvar was too damn smart to waste ONE word on something he had already described :P

Prasanna said...

i was careful enough to use an 'an' before ishmall...OMG..i am too good!! :P

Ram said...

PV- yen romba think paNRa? "vadu" here means "scar". enna aachu onakku?

Heidi Kris said...

sorry ram.. sollama iruka mudiyala.. i read it as Maavadu :-s

Jammy said...

Good. I thought of writing something on similar lines, but have procrastinated too long :D

meghjanmi said...

hey ram..where r u..?missing ur virtual presence amongst us..busy with smthg..weel,get back soon..:)

Ram said...

i think i am back...let's see!

cutefreaky said...

well.. this is smthing analysed by almost every undividual whn he tries to trace his trait..

anger.. tats anothr whole new topic by itself... isnt it?

tata
sukku

Ram said...

anger is natural. the means to control it are forced. the better one can control it, the better he/she is...