Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Feel proud!

"You are back again. Is there a problem?", the lady behind the counter was concerned.
"No. I took my driving test and I am back now to get my license", I said.
Her face showed genuine surprise. Only an hour had passed since I got my temporary license permit from the lady sitting next to this lady and now I was back having passed the maneuverability and road tests, to get my Driver's License. That must've been a record shared by very few.
"Wow. That's great. Congrats", she said surprised by my efficiency and talent.
"Thanks", I said smiling with a feeling of achievement, shamelessly.
Little did she know that I had let my previous license expire beyond renewal date and so had to go through all the procedures again like a rookie.
When there's some easy pride up for grabs, why let go off it? :P

10 comments:

Bugs said...

hehe...right u r!

Heidi Kris said...

is it a lie or jus unmai maraithal?

Ram said...

uNmai maRaithal...isnt it obvious? :-?

Prasanna said...

thooo :P

Heidi Kris said...

hmm it is.. still..

Ram said...

still what?

kuttichuvaru said...

hey, came by thro somewhere.... tat was a gud post... i too was fooled first abt as to wat a gr8 driver u must be....

Ram said...

kuttichuvaru- thanks for dropping by...

Heidi Kris said...

lol ram.. u cud have atleast gone thru his blog profile and address him as Koushik.. kuttichuvaru is too much :))

Naren Balaji said...

shameless fellow! :P
btw, even i would have done the same :D